Saturday, July 15, 2017

My how time flies.....

Starting weight: 301
Weight at last weigh-in: 222
Today's weight: 190
Total lost: 110

It has been alomost 5 years since my surgery and I could not be happier. I have more energy and can fit into normal size clothes. 

There have been ups and downs and days that wasn't sure if I did the right thing. I really wanted to keep a log of my progress, but life got in the way. The more time passes, the easier it gets to feel that I have done what I needed to do.

It has been a long journey and I am ready for the next. 

With rapid weight loss comes lots of extra skin and I am wanting to get all of that taken care of. Off to see the plastic surgeon in a couple months, I hope.

All I know is that without the love and support of my family I would never have made it




This is me on my 48th birthday (las year), and I didn't shy away from the camera. In fact, I love taking pictures with my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment