Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy New Year

Starting weight: 301
Weight at last weigh-in: 250
Today's weight: 222
Total lost: 79

Thankfully the holidays are over and the New Year has arrived. I couldn't believe it when I got on the scales today and am down to 222lbs.

I waited as long as I could to buy some new clothes, or at least until they started falling off my hips. I officially have gone from a 4xl or 5xl to a 1xl in women's for pants. My tops are a different story. I am still trudging along with the ones I have, wearing lots of tank tops. I am going to look into getting new tops around April. Going to Hawaii in May and excited about my skinner, although more hanging skin, body. I really need to start working on getting that taken care of. Surgery is always an option, but not until I level out, obviously. Not really even thinking about that right now, I knew this was going to happen.

I am happy to say that eating has leveled out and I am able to eat "normally" now. I have noticed that I can tolerate most foods but really need to stay away from fatty foods. I'm still doing well on front loading on protein, but am glad that I can eat a small amount of bread or carbs if I want to.


2 comments:

  1. Aimee!! Congratulations that is fantastic!!!

    Keep it up!!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow, that's great! you're doing wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete